Sunday 3 February 2013

Unfinished Projects



OK, I've decided on my de-cluttering assignment for February!

My sewing room has several unfinished projects in it. I had already decided that one of my must dos for this year is to finish a quilt for our bed. A quilt that I started five or six years ago and every year since then I've been determined to finish it but haven't managed to :-/. So it's on my to do list this June/July. As usual, when I start on a project (or should I say get close to finishing a project) things get out of control....because of course once the quilt is finished the rest of the bedroom won't suit it so off I'll go on another tangent....I'll have to change the whole bedroom to suit hahaha.
 
 
 

This month I am going to finish a crocheted blanket I started about four or five years ago, I pick it up every now and then and do a few squares, but its time to finish it off!
Wish me luck!

See ya xo

No comments:

Post a Comment