Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'M BACK!

STUDIO89
STUDIO89



















Well I know I said I'd be back with exciting news about STUDIO89, and I do have news, just not the same news I had before.
STUDIO89 will be open this Thursday 14th,10am till 1pm, Friday 15th, 10am till 3pm, Saturday 16th, 10am till 3pm and as Sunday17th is the Merbein Market day we will be open 8am till 1pm. This will be our last day in the Studio as someone is interested in buying the building. So if you're out and about and looking for somewhere interesting to have a browse come and check it out, some of the stock will be on sale for these last few days. Its a little sad that we're closing but I don't think it will be for long. All of us who are involved in STUDIO89 are keen to find another avenue to sell our art work, furniture/ bird houses and more, made out of reclaimed timber, pressed tin, and other old bits and pieces. Restored furniture and lots more interesting curio. In the meantime we will keep working on our handy work, and I'll say again, stay posted for more on this later.
(PS) DON'T FORGET MERBEIN MARKET DAY SUNDAY 17TH MARCH 8AM TILL 1PM. THERE'S LOTS TO SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment