Saturday 27 April 2013

LILAC HOME & GARDEN


 
I'm getting scared now.... only two weeks till I open LILAC HOME AND GARDEN, on the 12th of May (Mothers Day) . I've been so busy making sure all my other work is up to date, and organising all the behind the scenes stuff for LILAC HOME & GARDEN. Now it's time to knuckle down and make some goodies for you all. I hope I've got enough time to get plenty done. I have so many ideas running around in my head.... hmmm where to start! Bunting, potted plants, furniture restoration, hankie boxes, cushions.....crochet.....painted glass..
candles...



 
Stay tuned, my next post will be about what I have for sale and what Barbara, Chris, Val and H will be selling as well. I should have my Logo and business cards soon, so will be showing them to you too.




 
 
 


 
 








 
 
(PS) In case you were wondering, I've finished my de-cluttering task for April
(the filing system).
Don't know if I will get much more de-cluttering done over the next few months, though I will be trying to finish the quilt for our bed, that I started four or five years ago!
 
Gotta run now!
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment